- The average person dines out 12.6 times in a month.
- 84% recall seeing specific advertising in the restroom.
- 98% reacted positively or neutrally to seeing the ads in the restroom.
- 64% classify their occupations as Professional, Managerial, or Sales.
- 83% are between the ages of 25 and 54.
- Do people actually remember the ads on the restroom wall? Yes, 92% of those surveyed were able to name a specific advertiser.
- 88% of that group recalled four specific points the advertiser made in the ad.
- Can you name the advertiser in any of the advertisements?
Yes: 92% No: 7%
- Source: Indoor Advertising Survey data – Barbour & Monroe Marketing Research.